Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Buddha

Today was Buddha's birthday, which meant that I had the day off from work. In theory there were all sorts of celebrations going on at temples across the country... but Gwen and I opted to spend the day indoors (a lot of the day it was raining, afterall) watching episode after episode of Dexter (definitely a good way to keep my mind off the fact that BSG1.10 is only 66% downloaded onto my computer). "Dexter" looks rather unnervingly like this fellow I dated briefly when I lived in San Diego, which was periodically creepy. Also, I got to take pictures of Songi, Gwen's insane little dog. It's supposed to rain tomorrow as well, although suppsedly the weekend will be sunny. I'm not entirely sure I believe that, as it seems that it's rained at least once every weekend for the past three months. We shall see!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Songi is SOOOO cute!

Melissa

DCP said...

That dog looks like a bunny rabbit.

Khakra said...

son-jee or son-gee?

annie said...

son-gee. it's a type of Korean mushroom, actually.

i don't think she looks much like a bunny rabbit in those pictures. however, gwen has a squeaky dog toy that terrifies songi. when she squeezes it, the dog totally hops around like a bunny. i should have gotten a video.

Gwen said...

It's actually Song-ee (송이), but it all sounds the same when spoken.