Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The life and times of TLS

The internet is SO UNBEARABLY SLOW today that I am feeling somewhat cranky. I haven't been able to upload anything to facebook, but at least I've been able to upload blog-sized photos for you to enjoy. I haven't done much of anything of interest, but I thought you cats might enjoy some photos of how we here at TLS spend our time :-) For starters, the other evening we decided that the courtyard was the perfect place for a bonfire...

Photobucket
Luckily we had Alaskan Ed who could actually build one.

Photobucket
Josh and Derek pretended to help.


Photobucket
See? Granted, I wasn't even pretending.
Photobucket
War, Famine, Death and Pestilence.
Otherwise known as me, Katy, Ben and Newby.

Photobucket
Josh, Ed, Felicity and Andy

Photobucket
Derek is a freakin pyro.

Photobucket
Katy had the steller idea that we should make mulled wine,
which was a fabulous success.

Photobucket
Ed even made an oven for the wine.

Photobucket
Last night we began the many-days-long celebration of my impending 30th birthday.
It's on Thursday the 25th, if you were wondering.

Photobucket
And Ben shuffles worse than I do - yay!

Photobucket
The other night we went to Sweet 60s, but there was no music :-(
(Katy and me)

Photobucket
Ben, Newby and Joe

Photobucket
Looks like Ben and Evan had linked arms. They hadn't though, it was just a bizarre optical illusion.

Photobucket
Oh, and here's the school. I do work, you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which one of you is war, and which is pestilence? ;)

annie said...

I'm War and Newby is Pestilence. And it's oh so fitting....

Lena said...

Hi! I've just looked through your photos of Russia... they are amazing! Thank you for a nice work!
You have a good sense of humour and taste