Friday, December 05, 2008

More voting opportunities @ JPG

The two themes that have just been announced at JPG Magazine are home and fairy tale. The creators of any images and/or stories that get published each receive $100... and as I am currently completely broke and unemployed, that would be most welcome - so please do me a huge favor and vote :-) You do have to register for your vote to count, but it's free and it's also a cool site - especially if you're into photography.

For fairy tale, I submitted End of a Fairy Tale: The Khrapovitsky Estate as well as this individual photograph. For home, I submitted this shot of my Spartan, which I'm in the process of fixing up so I can move into it as soon as possible. Please click on each of the three links above and vote for me... I'll greatly appreciate it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: Spartan
THIS IS SPARTA?

annie said...

this is SPARTAN! :-)

Bagel said...

Voted! I'm glad to help out, I hope you win! Your Spartan is amazing, that is a true classic. I hope you're able to get settled in and make it nice and cozy real soon. Good luck with it!