Thursday, July 27, 2006

time really does fly

This morning I got an email from Gwen saying that if everything works out with the consulate, I will probably be on a plane to South Korea this time next week. That's unbelievable. I knew I would have a little over a month to spend in Waycross, and somehow I thought that was going to be a long amount of time. Enough time for me to fully clean up my new house and even start painting it. Looks like I'm going to be lucky if I get it all cleaned before I go, and I guess painting's just going to have to wait until August 2007. And then there are my suitcases from Russia which should really be unpacked and sorted through before I begin re-packing for Korea...

2 comments:

Khakra said...

NO!! fromkoreawithblog now? What about Elphie? What about the wonderful Waycross museums and that river with a long name? :) Good luck. Don't even open those bags from Rooskie, they're perhaps full of guava vodka anyways

annie said...

i thought about doing "fromkoreawithblog" but it's just such a pain to keep moving blogs every time I move - and I move a lot - that I decided that from here on out everything's going on the Blah. We have an ad in the paper to see if anyone's lost a chuihuahua, although we've had no luck yet. If we can't find her owner (or a good, reliable person to take her) my mom is going to keep her.

guava vodka?