Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Purchase the best of my Kyrgyzstan photos!

Photobucket

I finally finished my coffee-table book of photographs from Kyrgyzstan. You can get it in either soft-cover ($39.95) or hard-cover ($49.95) - and believe me, the hardcover is a MUCH better deal. Simply click here or on the picture above. You can see the first fifteen pages of the book on the website... but that doesn't even get you out of the capital city! The book is 114 pages long and contains 188 color photographs, each with a detailed description and/or explanation. Enjoy!

3 comments:

fritz said...

kyrgyzstan... wow... A blog out of that region caught my attention. can you make a living as a photographer over there?

I'm a freelance photographer from germany, currently in Tokyo. And it is hard, every month it is hard.

My brother was several times in Kyrgyzstan now, he kinda liked the country and the people.

Can I ask you:

why Kyrgyzstan? :)

ARO GERALDES said...

Dear friends of Kyrgyzstan:
I'm argentine sport journalist and I'm looking for a Kyrgyz football blogger, journalist or simply a friendly football fan. I wan to write an article about football in different islamic countries and I need be in touch with people from your lovely country. If you know one, please, write me to contact him.
Best regards from Buenos Aires
Pablo Aro Geraldes

My site: International football journalism. Please, visit it, is a honour to me be a Kyrgyzstan reader...

bathmate said...

This is wonderful posting. Thank you.


Bathmate