Saturday, January 23, 2010

I know, I know

Ok, so I'm falling a bit behind on my New Year's Resolution to blog more often... I freely admit that Facebook is definitely a contributor to my blog-slacking! If you're interested in following me on Facebook (which is updated at least once a day, if not more), my facebook profile is located at http://www.facebook.com/janekeeler - The profile is set to private, so you'll have to send me a message and a friend request. (I don't accept anonymous friend requests, so if I don't know you in real life, be sure to include a note letting me know you're a reader of my blog.)

Some other Facebook pages you might be interested in are the Brierpatch Cats FB Page and the American Home in Vladimir FB Page, both of which I administer :-)

Additionally, I'm working on redesigning the American Home's official website. The current version (not made by me) is here, but the *new* version that I'm working on (it'll replace the current site as soon as it's finished) is online here.

And of course, there's the Brierpatch Cats website. Whew! No wonder I'm not blogging much!

No comments: