Saturday, January 30, 2010

Videos of my animals...


Twitter (my chihuahua mix) and Fat Head George (quarantined in my bedroom due to being FIV+ and FeLV+) always play with each other - very, very cute! (Forgive my unmade bed; I have 3 cats in quarantine in my bedroom and three dogs that often sleep on the bed... I have given up making it.)


Big Tabs is a semi-feral. He was neutered and vaccinated and released back into my neighborhood (he eats every day on my porch). Unfortunately, he seems to have run afoul of another male cat in the neighborhood, who managed to maul Big Tabs on the neck. While I had him inside to clean and treat his injury, I discovered that he had a tickle spot...


Mr. Snaggles likes to snuggle with the kittens Zephyr and Eva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I desperately needed a smile today and this did it. Great videos!