Saturday, April 16, 2011

More Springtime Shots

This weekend was the big Korean bullfighting festival in Cheongdo (bull-vs-bull, not matador), as well as prime flower-viewing season in Gyeong-ju... but I just couldn't bring myself to face the crowds at either location. Instead I took a pleasant walk around my neighborhood, photographing the spring flowers. I also discovered another photogenic and yet less pleasant side-effect of spring: a pregnant feral cat who has made my rooftop her home.

_DSC0029

_DSC0020

_DSC0049

_DSC0010

_CSC0044

new resident of my rooftop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love spring and this pictures are really amazing :) Great post you made.

Greetings short term rentals london

BRY said...

nice take!! love it!

ilario said...

Nice and interesting blog :)