Friday, January 04, 2008

Anyone want to do me a huge favor?

Because my internet access is so limited, slow, and not free, I'm suffering from a severe news deficit - and I've only been here a handful of days. If any of you itunes users out there would be willing to download (it's free!) Talk Of The Nation and The Diane Rehm Show and send them to me once a month, I'd love you forever. My address is Jane Keeler, The London School, Baitik Batura Street 39, Bishkek 720005, Kyrgyz Republic. Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i might be the only one, but I am jealous that you are in the Kyrgyz Respubliki and I am not.

barak and huckabee won the iowa primaries, but you probably already figured that one out.

Unknown said...

I can download and send stuff to you but I might need to be walked though want you want the first time. Ive never used itunes before. haha.

Can't want to see more pictures of your adventures. =)