Monday, May 05, 2008

Because I'm waiting for some podcasts to download....

I've been tagged by Adeline... so here goes :-)

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Early May 1998, I was studying for my final exams of my second semester as a Freshman at Sewanee. I was also preparing to move to Gainesville, FL for the summer.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Um, as it's nearly midnight, let's talk about tomorrow:

1. Check if the vet is open (tomorrow is a holiday) and if so, take Lucy to the vet. She has a terrifying mouth infection.
2. Edit my photos from Karakol
3. Plan lessons for Tuesday
4. Go to Shmel (the fast internet cafe that recently opened up near my house; where I am now)
5. Buy a cheese samsa. Yum.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
1. Beer cheese. (Salted/smoked string cheese)
2. Chocolate. Preferably dark. Possibly flavored with brandy.
3. TRISCUITS. Man do I miss them.
4. Cheese samsas

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Establish a non-profit animal rescue
2. Travel to as many places as possible
3. Buy a 1979 Volvo 244DL and completely restore it

5) Three of my bad habits:
I have bad habits?

6) 5 places I have lived:
1. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

2. Waycross, Georgia
3. Daegu, South Korea
4. Vladimir, Russia
5. San Diego, California

7) 5 jobs I have had:
1. English teacher
2. Special Agent (yes, this is true)
3. Dell Finacial Services phone jockey
4. Waitress
5. Burger King cash register girl

8) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:
I only have one: Maggie Matahari - because her blog's brand new and all. Anyone else who wishes to participate.... consider yourself tagged.

6 comments:

Nomadic Matt said...

so what did you do as a special agent? is that like a secret agent? whats 007 like?

Rob said...

OMG I completly forgot about teh podcasts! I am a bad person.

=(

Want me to send you some Triscuits?

Anonymous said...

Did you ever try smoked Georgian sulguni? Really excellent.

Anonymous said...

I'm a bad person too.

-Bad Melissa

Unknown said...

thanks Jane!

Yes do post more about the special agent business...

annie said...

Not to worry about the podcasts - there's now a superfast (er, by K-stan standards) internet cafe near my house where I can download podcasts to my heart's content.

And for those of you interested in the saga of Special Agent Jane, check out this post from the now defunct BlogSupergroup. Enjoy!