Sunday, May 18, 2008

Candlestick where?!?

Yesterday, when I was in Ramstor (yes, I know...) looking for candles, I came across a candle-holder which drew my attention. Now, here in Kyrgyzstan I generally wouldn't waste money on something as extravagant as a candle-holder. But it involved a lime green frog, and I thought it was cute enough to pick up and take a look at...

Photobucket

Then I turned it over to check the price, and saw something which immediately made me decide to buy it, just so I could take the below photo:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully that's a description and not instructions.

Anonymous said...

That's a cool candleholder even without the sticker. :-)

What's wrong with Ramstor? I used to go there all the time in SPb. The only thing I didn't like is that sometimes the security guard made you wrap any bags or purses you were carrying in plastic wrap. Hello? Once has to break open the plastic before one gets to the checkout anyway, to get one's money out.