Monday, November 29, 2010

Charlie is short for Charlene

charcouch3
Everybody, meet Miss Charlie!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, my kitty is a girl - and you know what that means: yep, I have finally been able to pet her! She has finally decided that - as long as it's the wee hours of the morning and I'm still in bed - she wants nothing more than attention. She wakes me up, purring and kneading, and demanding to be petted. She also has a bit of the Brie in her, but Brie (who lives with my Aunt Mary) taught me well :-) Of course, as soon as I get out of bed Charlie goes back to acting like I'm some kind of scary monster, but still! A purring, snuggly cat is a long way from the terrified little feral I snagged, biting, kicking, and screaming off the street back in September!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what will you do with Miss Charlene when you leave Korea?

annie said...

Take her with me, of course!

Gwen said...

Yay! (And hopefully she won't turn out to be a green card kitty like Mia once she's in the US!)

annie said...

Who said anything about the US? I'm thinking Charlie will be an excellent Siberian bed-warmer :-)

Gwen said...

Are you going to stay there forever? Seems likely she'll end up in Waycross eventually.

Charlie *really* better not ditch you in Siberia! I think that would be more harsh than life in front of Loss Time.

annie said...

I don't plan on staying anywhere forever :-)