Saturday, September 11, 2010

Introducing Charlie Kitler!

I remarked the other day how my repeated attempts to catch stray cats in this country were continually thwarted by their wariness and swiftness... Well, tonight with a little help from a nice fresh can of tuna, I snagged one! This was the one I'd gotten the closest to before, because it seems to be the smallest/hungriest. This time, I hung on for dear life. Even when it buried its teeth into my knuckle. Heh. Anyway, the little scamp is currently hiding behind my fridge. I got this picture of it while it was still hiding behind the couch. Obviously not the best photo, but I'll certainly post a better one when I get the opportunity to take one :-) Also, in case for some reason you don't get the name reference, he (or maybe she) looks like Charlie Chaplin... Or a kitler.

3 comments:

Pollyanna_H said...

So cool to have snagged a cat who could feature on cats who look like Hitler!
PS this is CH from NZ in spite of the pseudonym

Matt said...

Woo! Yay for the mustachio'd kitty! ;)

xaoc said...

Jane, please consider getting a rabies vaccine immunization, so that the next time you scoop up feral animals from the street you don't put yourself at risk. Your readers care about you!