Sunday, January 09, 2011

Another Korean Wedding

I went to another wedding yesterday... and unlike the one I attended a few weeks ago, this time, I actually knew the bride - one of my former coworkers. I wish I'd taken my little pocket Nikon with me, as it has a video function while my DSLR does not, and there was a lot in this wedding that would've been worth videoing (and which - due to where I was sitting - I was unable to photograph). The musical selection for the ceremony began with the Throne Room/End Title from the original StarWars - and no, not because the bride and groom were StarWars fans, either. The music continued on to include Enya, Celine Dion, and K-pop lip-synching by middle school students from our school. It seemed to be a far more lighthearted affair than the last wedding I went to. I didn't take that many photos, and I didn't stalk the couple into the paebaek-shil either. But here are some of the photos I took:

CSC_0034-1


DSC_0020-1


DSC_0038

No comments: