Monday, November 17, 2008

Mostly about animals, but some other stuff, too

Photobucket
These two tabbies are two of the many semi-ferals who eat at my house.
These two are kittens, maybe a little older than Heelix

Photobucket
Unfortunately, their hobby is destroying these chairs. Granted, I hate these chairs and I put them on my front porch in the hope that someone would steal them... but no one's going to run off with them now!

Photobucket
My front porch - and my back yard - are home to at least three possums. Here's one.


Possum in action!

Photobucket
Again, my mom and I volunteered at the Waycross College booth at the Okefenokee Agricultural fair
like we did last year. The fair was much more interesting this year, with many more animals.

Photobucket
Mom in her booth

Photobucket
This was right across from the booth...
Isn't this the sort of nonsense that caused our financial crisis to begin with?

Photobucket
The fair at night

Photobucket
Carousel!

Photobucket
Funnel cake! Heaven!

Photobucket
The sweetest Donkey ever!

Photobucket
Alpaca!


Some very conversational hogs


Dude riding the mechanical bull

Photobucket
HorseCam! Taken while I was riding Honey

Photobucket
We get to dodge hunters, as it's hunting season.
See the guy in blaze orange on the pile of logs?

Photobucket
We also get to dodge dismembered deer carcasses

Photobucket
But the scenery is pleasant.

Photobucket
And here's mom, riding Merlin :-)

3 comments:

Ems said...

I LOVE funnel cake and have always wanted to try a deep fried oreo. Mmmmm funnel cake...

Brooke said...

Love the nighttime pics! And the food. Also your mom is super cute. :)

Anonymous said...

you look just like your mom.