Thursday, November 27, 2008

There is a feral kitten lost INSIDE my house.

A couple of days ago, one of my mom's coworkers called. She had trapped a five month old feral kitten - could we take it? Of course we said yes, and we headed over to pick it up. Initially it was terrified. After taking it home, we put it in my bathroom. The instant we let it out of the cage it went crazy - literally climbing the walls in a panic, trying to escape. However, within 48 hours it had calmed down enough for me to pet and hold. It even purred. Then I made the mistake of taking it out of the bathroom. It immediately squirmed out of my arms and ran. And I can't find it. It is definitely inside the house, but god knows where. Let's hope it comes out to eat!

Photobucket
The little feral caught in the trap

Photobucket
Sitting on my shoulder being friendly... before she ran and hid.

No comments: