Friday, March 24, 2006

The Hermitage is here!!

[Cross-posted between this site and From Russia With Blog.] For you Russophiles out there who automatically assume that I mean the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, I'm afraid that I must disappoint you; this post has nothing whatsoever to do with Russia. Think about it, what better name for the home of someone who has dedicated her life to hermiting than The Hermitage? Yes my friends, it's official: I am now the proud owner of a two-bedroom house in Waycross, Georgia. Well, I suppose in actuality, my mom now owns two homes in Waycross, and I owe her $27,500. Yes, you read that correctly: $27,500. Hee hee! (Eat your heart out, San Diego!) As much as I love being in Russia, I am currently *really* looking forward to going home and working on my house. (Especially since I'll only be in Waycross for one month before I head off to Korea.) Just thought I'd share :-) If you look closely, you might notice that the shutters have the letter "J" painted on them. No, we didn't do this; it came that way!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: