Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's coming, really!

Sorry for the delay in getting the post about last weekend online, but I've been sick. (I imagine the hypothermia had something to do with that...) And the few times I've made it to the internet cafe, it's been painfully slow. Additionally, I can now only access flickr's basic uploader (as in max 6 photos at a time) from my internet cafe, and I've got nearly 200 to upload. This could take some time. But, today was my last working day and I've all next week to kick my heels prior to departure... I'll have the post online as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hey there. I found your blog while surfing expat blogs, and I have been enjoying reading it.

So, I was wondering, would you mind if I added you to the blogrolls on two of my blogs? You can look at them at these links, if you want:

http://driftingfocus.wordpress.com/
http://jindowaygook.wordpress.com/

Again, good writing! Thanks for giving me something quality to read!

Unknown said...

Poor wolf. Is it wrong that I don't feel bad for the injured man?

Melissa