Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Linkety-Linkety :-)

Some more links for your enjoyment - please check them out!

·
Balykchy: A Town on the Edge - Ben Rich brings you his adventures in the decaying lake-side town of Balykchy, Kyrgyzstan.

·
Seaside of Death: The perils of progress in Sumgayit - in keeping with the theme of decaying lake-site towns in the former Soviet Union, Joe Scarangella brings you his adventures from Sumgayit, Azerbaijan.

· But that's not all from Joe... he's also brought us a series on a
desolate island off the coast of Yemen.

· And from me (because you came to my blog, so surely you want to hear what *I* have to say), I've revisited a couple of tales from my past: one wonderful - a visit to the
collapsing remains of Russian nobility; one horrific - a large portion of why, for me, 2009 was a living hell.

No comments: