Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I like Justin Timberlake the most."

Hah. If you know me at all, you know that I despise Justin Timberlake and all of his ilk. Nonetheless, my silly voice is now immortalized for all time in a professional recording saying, "I like Justin Timberlake the most. I have all of his cds." There is actually a rational explanation for this. On Friday morning, Gwen, Samson, and I met up with some dude named Nick (who works at another Daegu area Oedae) and went to 팀스튜디오 (Team Studio), an audio recording studio located out in the far end of East Daegu. The purpose? To record a brand-new placement listening test for all the Daegu area Oedaes. It was actually rather fun, absurd phrases about Justin Timberlake aside, and the fellow running the studio made the following photo collage for us:

recording Oedae audio

No comments: