Thursday, April 05, 2007

I hope my mom doesn't mind!

They've announced the first of the three themes for JPG Magazine's Issue 11... and it's America. You'd think that being an American and all I'd have tons of photos from which to choose. Unfortunately, given that since the aquisition of my digital camera I've spent very little time in the States, I didn't have too many to choose from. I decided to enter this one that I took of my mom last Fourth of July. It might not be the best shot from a quality-of-photography point of view, but I love it! Click here or on the photograph below to vote. Remember, you have to register for your vote to count. (Also, voting is still open for Issue 10, so you can still vote on Stable in the Sun if you haven't yet, hint, hint.)

Click to Vote!
Click here to vote!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Would you believe that this is a very liberal Democrat! Way to go mom. I love it.

Anonymous said...

And just what is it that you find incompatible with Democratic liberralism???

Mary said...

well it would be easy to mistake you for a NASCAR fan from a red state - still a good picture. Hope you get lots of votes!