Saturday, April 14, 2007

When bunny rabbits attack!

I played with Toto the Bunny (he belongs to my landlord) and took some cute pictures and a very bizarre video. It seems that somebunny decided to take the let's pretend we're bunny rabbits thing a little too literally.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Toto looking cute and innocent


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Toto licks my fingers


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Toto nibbles my backpack



Toto, um... humps my arm. Creepy little bunny. Cute, but creepy.
(If you can't get the video to play,
click here)

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Maybe he/she and Songi should meet and do some inter-species dating :)

DCP said...

That rabbit looks like a space alien.

Anonymous said...

I would be FAR more concerned that the rabbits head can ROTATE 360 DEGREES!!!

--me

Anonymous said...

ummm...I meant 180 degrees...regardless...It is STILL FREAKIN' ME OUT!

--me again.

Rob said...

Which is more bizarre? The bunny humping your arm or that you didn't move your arm away ;)

I totally wish I could find a cute little house like that near a city for $14k. A house like that even in the ghetto parts of Atlanta look like they would go for $150k. Awesome deal for your mom it sounds like. =)

Rob

annie said...

Rob - I've been waiting for someone to notice that. To be honest, at the time I wasn't sure what he was doing, and he's usually just so cute and sweet... But then watching the video, I found myself wondering why I didn't yank my arm away!

The house is near the city of... Waycross. Sigh. I can't ever seem to convince anybody of the merits of the place.