Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy New Year (redux)

Happy New Year everybody! No, I haven't slipped into some time warp; Happy LUNAR New Year. This holiday is called Seollal in Korean, and you can learn more about it here, if you're interested. Today marks the start of the Year of the Golden Pig. It's supposed to be a lucky year for marriage and procreation, if you're into that sort of thing. (More info here.) Anyhow, there's not much is going on here at all. Today has been warm(ish) and sunny, but I've done little more outdoors than take the dog for her walks. Pretty much everything is closed for the holiday, and nobody is around. Luckily I have the never ending antics of Mia and Songi to entertain me. I may do some hiking tomorrow if the decent weather holds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mia puts Songi in her place!

No comments: