Thursday, February 15, 2007

How similar are we, really?

Don't laugh, please, but my most recent internet addiction is OkCupid. There are some absolutely insane people on there. As in people who make ME look normal. Anyway, one of the features of OkCupid is that you can make your own quizzes. I've made one to determine how similar others are to me. See, I'm not one of those opposite's attract types; whether for friendship or dating, I prefer people who are similar to me. So everybody, go take my test and let me know how similar you are to me. (I'm quite curious as to how my real life friends will score, actually.) Answer truthfully, based on what you think or feel, NOT by how you think I would answer. CLICK HERE (Don't forget to come back and tell me your score!) Don't take this too seriously - my best friends are all scoring in the 70s! :-)

11 comments:

j said...

You're okay.
We's 74% similar!

Well, you could have scored better, but you also could have scored worse. I guess you're okay.

Brooke said...

Hmm...Apparently I'm only 69% similar to you, which apparently means "we're very different" and "probably wouldn't get along." :( Is this test wrong, or is there something you're not telling me? lol

-Brooke S.

Gwen said...

I'm so introverted that I didn't want to make a screen name over there... anyhow, we are 75% similar.

Caitlin said...

We's 80% similar! And I can pick out exactly which points we differ on!

DCP said...

We are 76% similar. Sorry, I don't like Xena.

Megan Case said...

77%. We'll have to meet in real life someday. :-)

I think our major differences are on the TV questions -- I don't really watch TV at all.

Anonymous said...

We are 76% similar though I disliked having to pick one music genre as I listen to all of them. I felt highly disturbed by the answer choices on that question. Why must it have just been one, why not all of them. Anyways, my music often depends upon my mood which changes sometimes over moths, other times over weeks, and then on rare occasions on a daily basis. Other than this, most of the questions were fair. Hope that all is well.

Christopher

Anonymous said...

My score on The How Similar Are We? Test:

**************************************

You're okay.
(We's 66% similar!)

"Well, you could have scored better, but you also could have scored worse. I guess you're okay. You can be my friend. Maybe."

(Okay, that's still a passing grade. But what I really want to say is that I enjoy tuning in to your blog. - M.D.)

Catherine said...

We's 82% similar!

I'm not sure if that is accurate, because there were a few questions I couldn't answer accurately because my true answer would have been quite different to any of the options.

But good test anyway!

Stephanie said...

I got 77%, though there were a few that didn't quite have the answer I would have liked to pick...

Anonymous said...

We are 75% similar.

I looked up Ayn Rand after I took the quiz as I thought the name sounded familiar. About a month ago I was reading a journal that was reviewing the The Fountainhead after it was mentioned in Dwell Magazine.

Rob