Saturday, February 17, 2007

Test results and some pointless pet blogging

Results are in! Apparently there is NO ONE out there like me. Not that I needed a test in order to prove that or anything, but this has rather confirmed what I suspected. (What am I talking about? Scroll down and read the previous post!) Anyway, of the people who have taken the test so far, the highest scores belong to two people whom I don't actually know in real life: Amanda (website) who works where I worked last year and even sleeps in the same bed in Nina M's house where I slept in last year (and she didn't even get extra points for that!) and Catherine (website) who teaches English in Japan. Both Amanda and Catherine scored 82%. Of the people I know in real life, Misha and Caitlin have tied with the top score of 80%. My mom scored 79%. My best friends all scored in the 70s. Think you can score better? Go take the test!!

In other news, I have a three day weekend in honor of Seollal, the Lunar New Year. I'm not sure that I'm going to do much, as the weather is cold and wet - not exactly conducive to adventuring. I like my adventures dry, thank you. Or at least warm and wet. Gwen and Samson have gone up to Seoul to spend the holiday with Samson's mother and various small children who love to torment small dogs... and as such I'm pet-sitting Songi once again. (The idea being that torment by cat is preferable to torment by toddler.) Mia is definitely enjoying this:


(If you can't see the video, click here.)

3 comments:

Jelly said...

Too cute video!
I got 68% on the test. I could be your friend. Maybe. Ha ha!
Will you reveal your answers sometime>?

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that it took real will power to answer the questions honestly. On most of the questions I could have guessed your response. Had I known that a few points was going to switch me from the "best of the best" to the "others" category, I would have thought a little bit harder about the color question at least. I picked pastels, but I did have hot pink in my wedding. :)

Melissa

annie said...

Maybe I will post my answers someday... but then if anyone ever scored in the top percentile, I would be paranoid that they'd simply read the answers!