Saturday, February 24, 2007

Random Saturday Stuff

Today I went downtown for the sole purpose of purchasing a glittery green belt I talked myself out of buying last weekend. Between my house and the Yulha subway station is a fire hydrant to which an adorable and sweet (albeit quite stinky) little puppy is frequently chained. It is so friendly and just loves it when I pay attention to it. The dog belongs to the owner of the dry cleaner located behind the fire hydrant. I would seriously consider stealing this little guy if it weren't for Mia. And for the fact that as the only whitey in the neighborhood, it would be obvious who took it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't it adorable? At least it has food and water.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
An underwear store downtown called Yes. The sign reads:
Hey June!! Didn't you see my panty and brassiere?
Well... Is that yours? NO!
How about this one?
It's mine!! My underwear!!
Why don't go to yes? Yes? Yes!! Yes
Let's go to yes!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Glittery green belty goodness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess leaving your cute tiny toy puppy on the street is common in Korea. There is a path that I jog that has many times had a little black fluffy dog tied up out side of what looks to be a store that sells industrial ovens.

Rob

PS. I bet it was hard to pass up sparkles like that the first time. Thumbs up for the return belt purchase.

annie said...

Sadly it is petty common. Even sadder is the fact that there was a full grown (but small) and rather sad and lonely dog that was there when I came in August. Sometime mid fall it disappeared (died?) and was recently replaced by this little guy.

I'd been thinking about that belt all week - had to go back and get it.

Unknown said...

Oooh sparkly fun! Good for you, immortal elf princess.

That dog is so frickin' cute I can't stand it. Good luck not giving in to temptation, Janecheek...I know I'd be pretty tempted myself.

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone is ready for St. Patty's Day!!! :)

-Brooke S.

Anonymous said...

most women see a lovely fashionable green belt

most men see a lovely flat midrif

thanks for sharing