Thursday, February 01, 2007

TGIF: Thank Goodness It's February

I am quite relieved that January, and the hellish schedule that came along with it, is now over. Yesterday, January 31st, I awoke following six hours of sleep, threw on some clothes, tied a scarf around my unwashed hair, popped an excedrin (mainly for the headache I woke up to, but also because I was out of coffee and excedrin contains caffeine), and ran to work.

In contrast, I woke up today, February first, after twelve glorious hours of sleep. I puttered around on the internet for about an hour, waiting for my hot water to heat up. Then I took a shower, got dressed and had breakfast. Now I'm blogging. I plan to play with the cat and clean up my apartment in the remaining hour before I begin my leisurely amble to work. Hooray for the return to normalcy.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Welcome back, hermit queenie. :)