Sunday, December 30, 2007

This time tomorrow I'll be traveling!

Tomorrow morning I set out on the next stage of the grand adventure that is my life. I'll be leaving Waycross mid-morning and heading down to Jacksonville, FL to catch my first flight. Assuming all goes as planned, I'll be flying Jacksonville-Chicago-Istanbul-Bishkek, and I'll be arriving in Bishkek at 2am (Kyrgyzstan time) on January 1st. The temperature will be roughly 9F when I get there! (see forecast) I won't have internet access in my apartment (sigh), so chances are I won't be able to update every day... but, since you all know how addicted I am to the internet, I promise I'll be updating as often as I can. In case you've forgotten, I'll be working at The London School. And if you'd like to send me things (I do love presents...) my address will be:

Jane Keeler
The London School
Baitik Batura Street 39
Bishkek, 720005
Kyrgyz Republic

5 comments:

don said...

Have a safe trip and a happy new year from Don in Spokanistan.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Jane! Sean and I are excited to be living vicariously through you on yet another adventure!

~Mers said...

Have a safe trip,...but if you don't, I look forward to reading about it.

Gwen said...

I hope your trip went better than mine did! Friday was miserable. Airport workers were being incompetent and annoying. (I'm usually lucky to encounter friendly folks who know what they are doing.) All three flights were turbulent tumbles that made me want to hurl. (I'm usually lucky with smooth skies and an iron flying stomach.) And I, ME, Gwen Wasley, actually got into a confrontation with a lady traveling with her child and a balding flight attendant! I'm glad to be on the ground again.

BRY said...

have a nice trip and happy new year!