Thursday, December 27, 2007

Update.

Well, I'm certainly feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago... but unfortunately, my mom caught it from me, and came down with symptoms last night, and she's currently in the position I was in two days ago. Yuck. :-( Additionally, I was doing my three final loads of laundry pre-Kyrgyzstan, and the washer died in the middle of load three. Granted, the thing's about as old as I am, so this shouldn't be surprising. Luckily, I'm pretty sure that everything I need to pack was in loads one and two. I think. So much to do, and only three full days for doing them... I leave on Sunday!

1 comment:

krayzykatlady said...

hope you manage to get everything done in time (i'm sure you'll do fine). just make sure to check the mail before you leave the country. not that there might be a package from san diego or anything...