Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm back in the Deep South...

I spent the past week in upstate New York visiting my friend Youngmee and her family. It was a very laid back and totally awesome trip... we ate tons of Korean food (kimchi for breakfast, anyone?), went to a Korean Chinese restaurant (jiajianmyun!), took a belly dancing lesson (oh, how obvious it was that I hadn't done that since June 2006), ate really chocolatey stuff all the time, baked a pecan pie, watched Cheburashka, Vinni Pookh, and The Italian, AND she and her mom have gotten me hooked on Jumong, the most addictive TV show since Battlestar Galactica. Awesomeness.

Photobucket
It barely got above freezing once while I was there...


Photobucket
Look! Moosh and I are in non-Russian snow!


Photobucket
Can you find the Konglish? Are the shrimp frightened?


Photobucket
Youngmee baked a totally delicious pie.
I contributed the south GA pecans and my eating skills.

No comments: