Monday, March 24, 2008

Back from Naryn!

Our three-day weekend in Naryn was great - just wanted to let you guys know that we made it there and back safely. I'll have a full post up about our trip on Wednesday. Probably.

Also, the burglary fuckers in Waycross apparently made off with my swords. And possibly my video camera, although as I don't remember where I left it, it's difficult for my mom to check.

And lastly, a feral cat that we feed in Waycross, but which we haven't been able to catch and fix, just had kittens. So if anybody in FL/GA wants a kitten, let me know. My mom's trying to socialize them, so they won't be feral like their mom.

1 comment:

Pollyanna_H said...

What a total pain Jane! Burglars are low types. Glad you had a nice trip - looking forward to the photos.
Cheers
Christine