Monday, March 03, 2008

Published!

Photobucket

The above pictures might look familiar to those of you who have followed my adventures for some time now; they’re from my Spring 2006 trip to Siberia’s Olkhon Island, and they’ve been published in Issue 2 of Everywhere Magazine! To all of you photographers, writers and travelers out there (amateur and otherwise) you should definitely check out Everywhere and upload some photos and tales. It’s incredibly addictive – not to mention that if they publish any of your stuff, you get $100. (Also, if you're interested: the photos I've submitted to Everywhere are here, and the stories I've submitted are here. And if you want to subscribe - and you know you do - just click here!)

11 comments:

Gwen said...

Congratulations!

Jen said...

That's so awesome! Congrats! (And that pic on the left is one of my all time favorites!)

Joanna said...

Congrats! I'm glad my backside made it in there, it's the best part by far.

DCP said...

Congratulations on being a published photographer. I personally like the crazy rock on the right best.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Brooke said...

Clearly I will have to get in on this Everywhere Magazine thing.

Congrats!

don said...

Well done Jane! You and your cool pix rock.

Diana said...

Many congratulations! Rock on.

annie said...

Thanks guys :-)

And you should all totally submit to Everywhere!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Jane! We really love your story and are so happy to see all your travel adventures on Everywhere. If anyone here wants to subscribe, you can use this 5off coupon to save $5. Thanks again for helping make Everywhere Magazine! -- Christi (from 8020 Publishing)