Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Konglish!

In honor of the Most Ridiculous Konglish T-Shirt thread over at Dave's Cafe (check it out, some of the shirts they've found are incredibly hilarious!), I've got some not-quite-as-funny-but-very-cute-nontheless pictures of some of my youngest students (they're first graders) wearing some interesting shirts...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coquette
whatever happen, try to feel more strongly about the issue.
Um, okay. (This is the same kid
Gwen caught wearing the Surf Flirt shirt.)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jason's shirt really isn't all that funny (unless TB stands for tuberculosis),
but when he saw me take Dragon's picture, he wanted one taken of him too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures gave me flashbacks. :)

Melissa

annie said...

these two kids were actually the very first ones i saw on my first day at the school, and my thought was kind of along the lines of, "Oh shit!" but they're actually really cool kids. I'm lucky to have very few troublemakers - and Gwen's good at scaring the shit out of the few i have!