Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This way to the crazy cat lady!

I swear there's a sign in kitty-language that points them in my direction. That or I give off an odor of catnip. Last night another kitty showed up. It's a tabby male that looks to be roughly six months old. I'm calling him Cylon since he looks just like some of the other tabbies that live at my house (Battlestar Galactica reference for those who don't know what I mean).

Photobucket
Cylon Kitty - he's super friendly and slept on my pillow.

Photobucket
Meanwhile, these guys (who were born in March or so) have been named Tabby One and Tabby Two by my mom... and I haven't come up with anything better. But they inspired me to name the new one Cylon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Kitty! :)

Any suggestions on how to get two cats to CT? That should be easy for you to figure out! :) Option A) Take them to you and you take them to NC and then we take them to CT. Option B) I Take them to KY (car ride with Brenda's two dogs!!) then to NC then to CT. Option C) Alex drives them from Orlando to CT. We find a place for them to live for the two weeks that Alex will be homeless in Orlando. I don't know if he'd find hotels in route that accepted cats. Option D) Fly them up there. Sounds expensive and Jet Blue only allows 1 cat per passenger and it's $100 - I don't know what the other rules are for cats on domestic flights.

annie said...

i'll email you with my thoughts :-)

Brooke said...

Jane. Dude. Tabby One and Tabby Two?

I vote for more cool sci fi names. Or else random food items, like Pickles or Butterscotch.

zanauku said...

>I swear there's a sign in kitty-language that points them in my direction

I bet there is some kitty-van in the backyard inscribed 'come on kitty! Get spayed and get your candy!' Only cautious and/or ugly cats get to next round of evolution, Darwin bless.