Friday, December 19, 2008

Trapping, spaying, neutering and general cattiness

Photobucket
Mini, the black cat in the trap, is the mother of Braveheart (right) and Tabby One and Tabby Two is a feral cat who has been eating regularly at my house for a good year and a half. I was finally able to trap her in my lovely humane trap and get her spayed. She's currently recuperating in my bathroom.

Photobucket
I got little Heelix spayed, too. Here she's feeling a little grumpy post-op.

Photobucket
Braveheart - who is so sweet and friendly, despite having a feral mom and two feral siblings - got neutered as well.

Photobucket
Little Cylon is still a tad too young to be neutered, but soon...

Photobucket
He's just so cute!

Photobucket
Heelix and Cylon

Photobucket
Daddy Cat
I should really get a scale and weigh this guy... he's SO heavy!

Photobucket
Bagira (inside) and Daddy Cat (on the AC)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Daddy Cat!

Of all the places to perch, ON the AC is the best?

Gwen said...

Where's Mia??

annie said...

They *ALL* love to sit on the AC.

And Mia ran away while I was in Kyrgyzstan :-(