Tuesday, June 26, 2007

a different family entry

Sadly, the picture of my mom had earned a whopping two votes (gee, thanks a lot readership!), which I'm guessing were from me and my mom. She brought up the fact that family interaction would probably fit the theme of Family better. Well, this isn't my family interacting, it's Gwen's, but it's one of my favorite pictures of them. (The kid is their niece, in case you're wondering.) Anyway, either click here or click on the picture below and then vote. Remember, you have to register for your vote to count!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh, no! Not the picture with that horrible, scraggily, errant hair in my face. Everyone else in fusion family (to steal a phrase) looks good.

annie said...

nonsense- it's a great picture. and i love the scraggily, errant hair!