Thursday, July 12, 2007

First photo of stray Mama Cat

I'm still feeding the feral cats that live in Mr. Yu's attic. The kittens still flee (complete with cartoon-like windmill-foot action) whenever I approach, although Mama Cat will sit still as long as I don't try to approach her. She even perks up her ears when I speak to her... but if I approach her, she starts hissing. She is still nursing her kittens, although her boob-area seems more swollen than would be accounted for by simple milk. I'm worried about her, although I've no way of catching her - and somehow I doubt the vets here would be able/willing to deal with an angry feral.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IMHO, this is an A+ picture. You really captured this gal's attitude. I wonder who would win if she and Mia ever met in a dark alley.

annie said...

W. Shedd - That's why I love that picture! I've reached the age where short hair makes me look OLDER (whereas it used to make me look younger), and yet that shot makes me look like a kid.

Anonymous - Mia might be cuter, but Mama Cat could totally kick her ass.