Saturday, July 07, 2007

Two kittens *still* need a home!

Even though we've found a home for two of the stray kittens abandoned on my doorstep in Waycross, there are still two left. So come on - you know you want a kitten! Let me know if you're interested.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The black cat, Indie, is little more than a kitten herself
(
Indie was found in February),
but the little grey kitten, GG, has "adopted" her as her mom!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In fact, both kittens have adopted Indie :-)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
To give you a true sense of the size of the kittens (since Indie is so small and all), here's a shot of GG curled up next to my mom's cat, Ruffy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

IMHO, GG is cuter than Mia.

Sorry Mia.

annie said...

Again, them's fightin' words.

Of course, I'll forgive you if you adopt GG.

Gwen said...

Though no cat can truly rival Mia, I think I have to give the silver medal of cuteness to Ruffy. I love the fuzzy guys. Do you have a pic that shows his/her face?

annie said...

Oh, I agree - Ruffy is adorable. Although he is one damn needy cat. (Probably why he is always so "mothering" to kittens) Some pics of him are here and here. I actually think Harry is cuter than Ruffy - but Harry is such a snob - a personality opposite of Harry.

Anonymous said...

Load pix of Mia and GG on

http://kittenwar.com/

and see who wins.

annie said...

wow - that site is full of unbearable cuteness! sadly, i think Mia is too old to contend.

Melissa said...

I'd LOVE a cat - but I'm not "allowed" pets in my building. So sorry.

So sad.

...