Sunday, July 29, 2007

A post to make Caitlin cringe

Guess what I've been doing nearly all day? Here's a clue:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's me watching CSI Day 4 on OCN
24 hours of CSI New York

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gwen and Songi partook of the CSI and the air conditioning

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This meant Mia got to torture Songi a little.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And then she got to sit looking cute!

Gwen and I took a break from CSI to go to the hair salon.
I got the back of my haircut trimmed,
as it was in danger of growing out into a mullet.

Look what Gwen had done:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I have a confession to make: I've been watching CSI lately, too. **GAH** it pains me to say it. Canadian TV is not as varied as American.

And Gwen and Mia are cute :-)

annie said...

Aha! CSI will definitely suck you in.... I just wish today had been 24hrs of Las Vegas instead of NY. Ahh well.

Songi is cute too - it's just tough to get a decent picture of her 'cause she's always wiggling!

Gwen said...

Thanks for not posting the Hooter Girl picture.

I'm still too scared to wash my hair and see what the *real* result of this cut will be.

annie said...

Heh heh.... this actually *is* the Hooters Girl picture... but I figured I should probably crop it :-)

Matthew said...

Eh, I'd rather watch Las Vegas than NY... And, Canadian TV is fine, half of the channels are US ;)

Anonymous said...

If you want to try something a little closer to home (South Korea) try this website: http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/5088

Number 4. "Children of the Secret State - North Korea" made me sick to my stomach thinking back at how much I complained about what I didn't have growing up in the U.S. (fancy toys, clothes, and cars--being lower middle class) while being well fed with access to a free education, jobs, and the freedoms to do some many things in life that these kids will never see or be (like being children).