Friday, July 20, 2007

I am seriously light-headed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As in my head weighs less now.
You know, without the hair and all.

I went back to the same place where I'd gotten my hair cut before - I walk past that place every day, and ever since that first haircut, they always wave at me. Anyway, our school's chain recently put out an advertisement containing pictures of all of the Oedae teachers in Daegu... so of course I'm on it. Here's what it looks like:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, as soon as I walk into the hair salon, they start saying something about a hogwan (private academy, such as the one where I teach) - I had no idea what they were talking about. Then they went behind their desk, rummaged around, pulled out the above ad, pointed to my picture and said "Jane!" (It's not labeled with my name, so they actually remembered my name.) So awesome. Then I gave them this picture and asked them to re-create it on my head. And they did.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I wish the chain had put our those advertisements. I had to pay for 50,000 of them, not to mention fees to newspapers for distributing them, and those annoying ad companies who tape flyers on doors. Boo those bastards at HQ!

Gwen said...

Oh- and your hair looks great!

(BTW I should have typed "put out" the ads. Only the 3rd day of intensives, and I'm already losing my mind!)

Unknown said...

Your hair cut is cute! =)

Anonymous said...

Your hair is great, the ear rings are fabulous, and the pendant just sets it all off. You look quite stylish.

Christopher