Friday, August 31, 2007

Not Typical!

I heard a story from Diana about one of my old classes today which had me giggling hysterically: Billy - a second grader - interrupted Diana today in class. Apparently, Diana's teaching method is different from mine - which is fine, although somewhat confusing to the little ones. Billy interrupted her today to say: Teacher! This is not typical!

In other news, I was closing a classroom window today, and saw this spray-painted in the street:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At first I thought it was a lewd drawing. Then I remembered that when there are traffic accidents, what happened and where is often painted in the street in order to allow traffic to move again. Upon closer inspection, I determined that it was not a lewd drawing, but an image of a person having been knocked off a bicycle. There was also a square sketched out, denoting a car! Splat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And lastly, here's a photo with one of my former students,
in which we both look somewhat insane.

2 comments:

Diana said...

What, no Calvin? That kid needs his own television show.

DCP said...

I thought that chalk drawing was a giant mouse about to eat a person.