Thursday, January 25, 2007

A few gems from today...

The following are journal entries from my students.
The assignment was to imagine you met an alien...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Yesterday at midnight I met scary alien. I afraid of alien because alien face dirty. Alien say at me "What's your name?" I don't answer. I hit alien of the head. Alien the die. I'm very happy. I keep the peace."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Hi alien, nice to meet you. You are very thin. My friend is very fat. You are very fun. Your face why? You ride UFO, but we ride bike. You and I very different. You look so monster. Alien is very angry. Alien says hey, you and I fight? OK I say.... I win. Alien good bye. Alien ride UFO and go to a space."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The above is from a comparison between the US and Canada,
located in one of my textbooks:
"And Canada doesn't start wars like America does, either."

1 comment:

DCP said...

Shout out to Canada!

Though Canada did enter both world wars before America.