Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Waiting to hear from me? Don't hold your breath.

This is a public service announcement. Are you waiting to hear from me? Have you sent me an email but received no reply? Did you message me on MySpace but got no answer? Are you still waiting for me to reply to your comment on my blog? Let your breath out people. See, even though my addiction to the internet continues unabated, my previous willingness to reply ASAP to any online message seems to have vanished. There are currently 73 unanswered messages sitting in my inbox. There are only 18 in my MySpace inbox, but most people actually email me directly (for all the good that's doing them). I would like to blame this on my busy schedule, but as my schedule only got busy 13 days ago and my oldest unanswered message dates from September... well, you do the math. Please, don't take this personally. I do intend to reply to all of these messages. Or at least the ones which are still relevant by the time I get off my ass and do this. I am not ignoring you. There are only a very, very few to whom I always reply; to the rest of you: my response will come eventually.

1 comment:

Matt Mason said...

Your schedule will get better. Just your continued diligence in continuing to blog is good enough for the most of us.

That, and you keeping your health! Be sure and take your vitamins!

~Matt~