Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Livia-sized hole

I took Livia to the vet to get spayed today. Last night I caught myself shouting at her, "Go away! I do not want to have sex with you!" which is something one should never have to yell at a cat. I'd say she was fixed just in time... especially with her escapist tendencies and the three (un-catchable, and thus, un-fixable) tomcats who hang out around my house. I really need to invest in a humane trap. Anyhow, I took Livia to the vet in Mia's carrying case. Back in the Tokyo-Narita airport, Mia had managed to rip a small hole in it, big enough for her paw to poke out and amuse nearby travelers, but that was all. On Livia's way home from the vet, she managed to wedge her head through that hole. I ended up having to cut her out. Now I need a new pet carrier, too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You'll note, I've unzipped the bag...
but her head is poking out somewhere else!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

ahahaha! Such an escapist!

Anonymous said...

As I was reading this (about the size of her hole, sex, etc.), I was really concerned that this post was going to be about the size of your cats vagina. :)

Melissa

Anonymous said...

LOL Melissa :0)