Monday, November 05, 2007

Livia, the Bitch of Waycross

As you may remember, I named the most recent kitten to appear on my doorstep Livia, after Xena's daughter who, in her evil incarnation, was known as Livia, the Bitch of Rome. Well, this cat is certainly living up to her name. While she does have periods of sweetness and light, she loves nothing more than to do her best to rip my arm to shreds. Luckily, she and Mia spend most of their time chasing each other about the house, thus sparing my arm too much unneccessary damage. I'm wondering if this kitten's stellar personality is the reason she was out on the street to begin with. Sigh. I've been listening to Kitty by The Presidents of the United States of America over and over, directing the lyrics at her. But of course I can't put her out until I get her spayed, and even then I'll let her back in if she asks. Yes, I'm a sucker.


(Of course, she just seems cute and kittenish here.)

No comments: