Tuesday, November 06, 2007

PLEASE! Tell me you want a kitten! (UPDATED - Photos!)

So around 10:45pm, as I had literally just finished the below post on moody Miss Livia, I heard a terrible squealing outside my window. I peeked out through the blinds to see Orangie (one of the neighborhood tomcats, whom I can't catch to neuter, grrr) pinning something to the ground. I went out (barefoot, in my pyjamas) to investigate. Of course it turned out to be a teeny, tiny little grey kitten. What else would it be? Below are two videos of the little one. If you or anyone you know would like to adopt a kitten PLEASE let me know.




Also, about five or ten minutes after I'd brought the kitten inside, I heard Ronnie's distinctive knock. Jesus, it's 11pm! But, I opened the door a crack (with the chain on, of course). Apparently he had seen me come out of the house and check in the road, and wanted to make sure that I was OK and that no one was bothering me. Which I suppose is a nice, neighborly sort of thing to do. You know, as opposed to getting naked and running around your neighbor's house uninvited. On that note, please, adopt my kitten.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Awwwwww.

(It's all your fault, Jane. You're going to make me move to Georgia for peaches, nuts and kittens. :p)

I think s/he wants another few food bowl refills.

Anonymous said...

That cat is a cutey!!

Melissa