Saturday, August 19, 2006

Typhoon Wukong

Typhoon Wukong has arrived... it's been drizzling steadily since about midnight last night, and the temperature has fallen dramatically - from the upper 90s to the lower 70s. I am in temperature heaven. I did go for a short walk this afternoon, as it is finally cool enough to explore, although even with an umbrella, exploration in the drizzle tends to get kind of old pretty fast. I do have a few photos for you though:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wore The North Korea socks today


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Everything is overcast (shot from my roof)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the way down, I thought the stairs looked
Escher enough to deserve a shot


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Orange flower covered in raindrops...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool photos jane! i think the escher-esque stairs definitely deserved a picture...and yes, i've been reading all your blog entries out of order lately :P

long live the north korea!!!!!
moosh