Sunday, September 03, 2006

Blogs you should read

The Interrobang - written by my friend Glenn and his friend Nick (whom I don't actually know, although he did use to work at a library I used to frequent)... funny and liberal and kind of weird.

Visions of Joanna - written by my friend and former American Home coworker Joanna. She's still living in Russia and working at the AH, and it's nice to see what's going on "back home." (Also, if you check out her blogroll, you can read the blogs of the other current teachers.)

The Asia Pages - Based out of Busan, South Korea this site discusses issues related primarily to Northeast Asia. It also offers social commentary on aspects of South Korean culture, politics and society.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Thanks for the shout-out Jane. Now the problem is I have to make sure to write interesting stuff...

DCP said...

Tell me about it. Getting an ad on Jane's blog put a lot of pressure on my bad blog.