Sunday, September 16, 2007

A couple of photos for you

UPDATE: Large size images are now available; simply click on the photos below.

As yet today nothing much of interest has occurred, other than that I have developed an intense affection for power drills, and am thoroughly impressed by the boring ability of the 1/4 inch bit. As you can see, I cannot follow up yesterday's post with anything nearly as exciting. Which is probably a good thing. What I can do, is to give you a couple of photos to enjoy, taken with my new Nikon P5000. In theory, I should have my DSL hooked up tomorrow, and I can get back to blogging and photo-sharing as per usual.

crazy storm clouds
Storm clouds as seen from my mom's house the other day.

butterfly macro
Butterfly macro. Taken at a rather long distance actually,
as I didn't want to wade through the brush to get close to this guy.

No comments: