Friday, September 14, 2007

Just one of many!

I uploaded this photo to flickr, and it took an absurdly long amount of time. (Oh, cursed dial-up; DSL won't be hooked up until Monday!) It's a shot of one of my mom's kittens, Pewter, who was one of four kittens abandoned on my doorstep here in Waycross back in June. He's now about 5 months old and he loves to show off for the camera. I've only been here a week and already I have many adorable Pewter photos. Just click on the image to see a larger size!

Pewter in the Tree (1)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Waycross! Sonic's has a burger deal on tuesdays. Five for five after five.

The homecooking place next to walmart - Isn't. You might like the chinese place across from the walmart, because they have sushi, but the best and naturally more expensive place down by domino's is the nicer one.

If you're into fried chicken livers, then you're going to have to go to maryland's fried chicken on state.

Meanwhile, WELCOME! It's great to have people from elsewhere come to town. Me, I'm out of town for now, but that's where I call home for the past few years. See you again later, from a hotmail fem.

Diana said...

Oh lord, the unbelievable cute is going to kill me!

Your camera seems awesome--I'm glad you'll be able to take even cooler pictures now.

annie said...

bitingback - thanks for the welcome and the restaurant tips!

diana - check out the full set of photos of Pewter now that they've been uploaded. He is SO cute, and he LOVES to pose for the camera.